Welding beams in vertical position and by making them pass through the welding arc makes economic sense when production quantities are large and part sizes suit this process. The CMF I-PRO welder integrates all the equipment required for this welding technique, from the input to the output conveyors.
MIG welding processes and more often submerged arc, monofil, bifilar and tandem can be naturally integrated on different CMF I-PROs.
A device for automatically straightening flanges on leaving the welder ensures the geometry of the finished product.
Technical data for our I-PRO 2500 range
According to different machine sizes, the I-PRO range enables:
• Web height from 160 to 5000 mm
• Flange width from 80 to 2500 mm
• Web thickness from 4 to 50 mm
• Flange thickness from 5 to 120 mm
• Sloped side to 8°
• Welding processes that can be integrated: MIG/MAG (mono and twin), submerged arc monofil (bifilar and tandem also available), hybrid laser
• Systems for unloading and/or turning the beam
• System for automatic beam return at line entry after the first welding
• Putting two I-PROs in line for maximum productivity
• Hybrid laser welding
• Welded beams for building construction
• Small and medium-size structures
CMF Groupe focuses on developing innovations and increasing our knowledge and expertise, in order to keep its technical advance upon competitors. Our non-stop innovation tradition aims at improving existing technologies and designs of machines, with long-term experience and constant link with our customers.
Providing more reliable products to our customers, coping with increasing demands for profitability, quality and advanced technology are always our priority. To cope with this constant pressure, event BE “Design and manufacture of special machines” CMF Groupe is certified with ISO 9001.
Our Exhibition page is up to date with all new exhibition planned for 2017. Fabtech Mexico on Mai 2nd- 4th, 2017 Schweissen & Schneiden in Dusseldorf on September 25th-29th, 2017 Tehran International Industry Exhibition on October 6th-9th, 2017 Fabtech in Chicago on November 6th-9th, 2017
CMF850 welding machine, especially dedicated to the welding of half-shells. Come and see this new design on 30 and 31 January 2017 (CMF – ZI Ladoux – 63118 CEBAZAT – France) CMF has manufactured sheet metal working machines such as: roll-bending machines, welding machines, robotics and automated systems for 20 years. CMF has designed and developed (…)