For more flexibility than in the case of vertical welding, H-PRS is a good choice. It enables many slope variations on the beam, as well as variable flange thicknesses, and other construction particularities. The flanges and web are placed manually, then the clamping bench allows the operator to hold the set-up in place, and the welding boom ensures the simultaneous production of two quality beads.
Technical data for our H-PRS 3000 range
According to different machine sizes, the I-PRO range enables:
• Web height from 160 to 5000 mm.
• Flange width from 80 to 2500 mm.
• Web thickness from 4 to 50 mm.
• Flange thickness from 5 to 120 mm.
• One or several slopes, or varied forms.
• Welding processes that can be integrated: MIG/MAG (mono and twin), submerged arc monofil (bifilar and tandem also available), hybrid laser.
• Systems for unloading and/or turning the beam.
• Putting two H-PRS in line for maximum productivity.
• Hybrid laser welding.
• Parts for large size structures.
• Structural parts with special form.
• Truck, trailer side rails, etc.
CMF Groupe focuses on developing innovations and increasing our knowledge and expertise, in order to keep its technical advance upon competitors. Our non-stop innovation tradition aims at improving existing technologies and designs of machines, with long-term experience and constant link with our customers.
Providing more reliable products to our customers, coping with increasing demands for profitability, quality and advanced technology are always our priority. To cope with this constant pressure, event BE “Design and manufacture of special machines” CMF Groupe is certified with ISO 9001.
Our Exhibition page is up to date with all new exhibition planned for 2017. Fabtech Mexico on Mai 2nd- 4th, 2017 Schweissen & Schneiden in Dusseldorf on September 25th-29th, 2017 Tehran International Industry Exhibition on October 6th-9th, 2017 Fabtech in Chicago on November 6th-9th, 2017
CMF850 welding machine, especially dedicated to the welding of half-shells. Come and see this new design on 30 and 31 January 2017 (CMF – ZI Ladoux – 63118 CEBAZAT – France) CMF has manufactured sheet metal working machines such as: roll-bending machines, welding machines, robotics and automated systems for 20 years. CMF has designed and developed (…)