Rollexpress 132 roll bending macghine and its derivatives are adapted to most industrial situations. They give access to the range of high performance CMF rollers.
Its main features are:
• Very simple use by all personnel after quick training
• Pinching plates reduced to the minimum for good circularity of the rolled part
• One turn rolling: simplicity and speed
• Diameter changing in 15 seconds without tool
• Significant productivity, up to 600 shells an hour
• Adapted to all types of material: construction steel, stainless steel, titanium, Inconel, aluminium, and all other materials on request and after testing
• Tempered rollers for outstanding service life (more than 10 years)
By integrating various options, Rollexpress becomes a high productivity automatic machine, able to produce all long run parts reliably.
Technical data for our ROLLEXPRESS 132 roll bending machine range
• Shell diameter from 35 mm.
• Shell length up to 3 metres.
• Sheet thickness between 3/10 and 10 mm according to versions.
• Productivity between 80 and 600 parts an hour according to models.
• Possible shell forms: cylindrical, rectangular, oval, triangular, and any other complex form (to be validated according to the radii to be produced).
• In addition to our standard range, we examine every request to adapt our machines to the specifications of our customers.
• Computer numerical control (CNC) for producing programs and parts with complex forms.
• Orientation device of the joint to be welded, for connection to an automatic welder.
• Automatic sheet picker and loader.
• Thickness measurement with automatic correction of the roller settings.
• Devices for producing conical forms.
• Manual or motorized shell support arms.
• Automatic ejector.
• Synchronized drive of all rolling machines.
• Safety enclosure.
• Software for aiding the definition of the roller settings.
• Automobile: exhaust silencer and catalyser bodies, filtration components, etc.
• Motorcycle: Complex form exhaust silencer bodies
• Utility vehicles, trucks and coaches: fuel tanks, exhaust silencer and catalyser bodies, filtration components, compressed air reservoirs, etc.
• Piping: fume extraction, water downpipes, industrial ventilation, etc.
• Various tubes for all industries
• Lighting reflectors
• Water heaters
• Extinguisher bodies
• Pump and compressor bodies
• Compressed air reservoirs
• Aeronautical parts
• Military components
• All other applications on request…
CMF Groupe focuses on developing innovations and increasing our knowledge and expertise, in order to keep its technical advance upon competitors. Our non-stop innovation tradition aims at improving existing technologies and designs of machines, with long-term experience and constant link with our customers.
Providing more reliable products to our customers, coping with increasing demands for profitability, quality and advanced technology are always our priority. To cope with this constant pressure, event BE “Design and manufacture of special machines” CMF Groupe is certified with ISO 9001.
NAVAL GROUP carried out a complete audit of the CMF quality process with a view to qualifying as a supplier for five years. This audit went very well and CMF is proud to have achieved a 96% score based on NAVAL GROUP sheet/data. In the past, CMF has already worked on a number of large-scale (…)