CMF Groupe focuses on developing innovations and increasing our knowledge and expertise, in order to keep its technical advance upon competitors. Our non-stop innovation tradition aims at improving existing technologies and designs of machines, with long-term experience and constant link with our customers.
- Today CMF Groupe owns 4 international patents and keeps working on innovative processes and services.
- Incorporating up-to-date technologies in our metal-working machines. In 2010 CMF Groupe R&D department has carried out a 800 k€ project (i.e. 5% of annual turnover) for improving its knowledge of laser and hybrid welding, and efficiently preparing its adaptation to our current lines of products : tube and pipe production lines, lighting poles workshops… Welding speed up to 8 m/min have been reached, thanks to innovative solutions for shell guiding and conformation.
- All spare parts of the machine benefit from specific design and modification for this welding application, for maximum weld bead quality, and perfect reliability of the process.
Laser Welding machine
- Anticipating future developments, by maintaining close relationship with our industrial partners (welding equipments, robotics, …), most competent laboratories and technical centres.
- In 2011 CMF Groupe takes part in an European project aiming at developing new technologies in orbital welding : www.orbitalproject.eu
Orbital S25 Laser